Shipping and Payment
1. Delivery of goods purchased on the website is made to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are sent to the address specified by the Buyer, or handed over in Vilnius by the buyer seller agreement.
2. Buyer receives the goods invoice by e-mail.
3. Orders in the Baltic States are sent via Omniva and LP Express post offices. Orders in the other countries are sent via Lithuanian post.
4. Orders sent in Lithuania with a price over 45 euros are delivered free of charge. Delivery of an order up to 45 euros costs 2.5 euros.
5. Delivery by post to other countries is paid regardless of the order amount.
Delivery time by Lithuanian post:
In Europe: 10-14 working days,
Worldwide: up to 20 days.
Order payment procedure
1. Payment is made in euros by bank transfer.
2. If funds are not received within 24 hours, the Website reserves the right to cancel the order
Minimum order amount is 10 euros.